We are a creative team of engineers, designers, technicians, and strategic thinkers who are passionate about water. We are determined to conceptualize, design, and deliver solutions that fit your unique needs.
Shree Water Tech formed in 2014 focusing Water and Waste water treatment needs not only for the end customers. We have more than 150 installations across India of different kinds, are designed and integrated by us. We use our wide range of processes with an integrated approach to deliver total solutions for every market - household, institutional, commercial and industrial in India. Our Comprehensive and personalized approach driving us to meet customer needs totally, offering end benefit conveniently and economically, with single point responsibility. Above all, commitment to customer care, that goes far beyond the sale of the equipment. Technical service support in time is a key factor for our business growth, by resolving the customers' needs and meeting and exceeding the customer expectations at all times.
We have sufficient expertise in Pre-treatment, process water/liquid treatment, and waste water treatment, water recycle and product recovery using various physical-chemical processes for settling, clarification, filtration, and disinfection, membrane and ion exchange technology for effective liquid - Solid Separation technique.
Key Factors of our Value Creation
- - Integrity - towards Society & Environment with our right deeds.
- - Customers - by looking long term business association with ethical behaviour.
- - Employees - a Trusted source for timely action and performance towards the set goals with effective , dedicated team work
- - Quality - a vital thing, by meeting and exceeding customers' expectations consistently at par on quality in every deliverable.
- - Sustainability - to enhance the Business and living standards by introducing new products, services and technologies and minimizing the wastages to the customers with benefits in cost economics.
- - Strategic concept-to-completion guidance and consultancy
- - Single point responsibility enabling greater customer focus on core business
- - Superior price performance ratios and production efficiencies
- - Lower cost and effective use of capital employed
- - Assured supply and quality of water
- - Creative ownership options
- - Environmentally responsive solutions